1. How Can I Become a Member of VFS Global Privilege Program?
You can register with us at www.vfsglobal-privilege.com and select from a range of memberships like Student Privilege, Bronze Privilege, Silver Privilege and Gold Privilege. For subscribing and joining as a member, you will be guided through a secured payment gateway on the website to complete the transaction.
2. How Can I Avail the Services of my Membership?
To avail the services of your membership, you can visit our Visa Application Centre (VAC).
3. Can I Upgrade My Membership?
No, a membership option once purchased cannot be upgraded. However, you can purchase additional services or membership options as per your requirement.
4. What Is the Duration of my Membership?
Your VFS Global Privilege Membership (Gold Privilege, Silver Privilege, Student Privilege and Bronze Privilege) is valid for one year from the date of enrolment into the program.
5. What If I Forget to Carry my VFS Global Privilege Membership Card to The Visa Application Centre, Can I Still Avail My Services
Yes, you can still avail the services by providing your Membership ID or Registered Mobile Number at our Visa Application Center.
6. What If I Forget my VFS Global Privilege Account Login Password?
If you do not remember your password, you can recover your password easily. Click the link 'Forgot Password' on the Member Login page or enter your Registered Mobile Number, and we will send the password to your registered email address and mobile number.
7. What If I Have Forgotten my VFS Global Privilege Membership ID? Can I Enrol Again On Your Website?
If you have forgotten your VFS Global Privilege Membership ID, you can directly contact our privilege helpdesk and provide your Registered Mobile Number, the membership ID will be retrieved.
8. How Do I Become A VFS Global Privilege Member When I Am Already At The Visa Application Centre?
If you are already at our Visa Application Centre (VAC), you may visit our Business Centre which will help you to understand the features & benefits of our membership program or you can simply visit our website - https://www.vfsglobal-privilege.com/UK/Home.aspx which will help you to enrol into the program.
9. Can I Avail Each Service Listed At All Visa Application Centres Of VFS Global?
Member can redeem all services only if the services are available at the Visa Application center for the country which the member has applied the Visa. Service finder enables the member to check which services are available at the Visa Application centre he/she is visiting to submit the Visa documentation.
10. Do I Reapply If I Have Lost My Membership Card?
You can write to our Privilege Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org and register your concern. We will help you with a solution within 7 working days. We will also send you E-Membership Card along with E-Welcome Kit instantly.
11. Is There An Age Criterion For Enrolling Into The VFS Global Privilege Program?
Individuals above the age of 18 years can enrol directly into the VFS Global Privilege program.
12. Can I Receive My Passport By Courier?
Yes, you can receive your passport by courier. As a VFS Global Privilege member, at the time of submitting your application, you can avail the courier facility by filling up the 'Courier Request Form'. Your passport can be couriered to an address convenient to you, mentioned in the form. No third party collections are allowed. All collections need to be done in person if you have not opted for courier service facility.
13. My Visa Got Refused with No Explanation. Can You Let Me Know Why?
VFS authority extends only to the documentation and application process. The issuing of Visa is solely at the discretion of The Embassy/The Consulate, who takes the responsibility of revealing the reason for refusal.
14. Does VFS Global Privilege Membership Help Me Get My Visa Instantly?
Granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of The Embassy/The Consulate of the country for which the Visa is applied for.
15. How Can I Check The Available Services?
You can check all the available services by logging on to www.vfsglobal-privilege.com and using your Membership Privilege ID & Password provided during your enrolment into the program.
16. Does the privilege membership fee charged include the Visa charges?
The VFS Global Privilege program membership fee is exclusive of the Visa fees
17. Is the membership transferable? What are the T&C?
The membership is non–transferable.
18. Is Premium Lounge and Premium Lounge Russia 2 different service?
No, Premium Lounge service is the same. It differs from product purchased by the member travelling to different countries. For example, a Gold Privilege Membership will have one use of Premium lounge if travelling to Russia (coming soon) and with two usage of premium lounge if travelling to Schengen countries.
19. What is vdoc? How does it benefit you?
vdoc is a privately owned healthcare provider with an emphasis on delivering a true alternative healthcare platform worldwide to its customers providing rapid access to doctors, diagnostics, clinics and hospitals, just a click away.
20. How do we avail the vdoc service?
Simple. You are applicable to the vdoc service from the day a member is enrolled into the system till 3 months of service absolutely free.
- Visa fees, VFS Global Service Charge & Value Added Service charges once paid,are non-refundable.
- You can obtain further information,and download Visa application forms from www.vfsglobal.com