1. How Can I Become a Member of VFS Global Privilege Program?
You can register with us at www.vfsglobal-privilege.com and select from a range of memberships like Silver Privilege, Gold Privilege and Platinum Privilege. For subscribing and joining as a member, you will be guided through a secured payment gateway on the website to complete the transaction.
You can also call the Privilege Helpdesk where our representative will help you enrol through secured IVR Payment Process or you could make the payment using a secured payment link shared by our representative.
2. How Can I Avail The Services of my Membership?
To avail the membership services, kindly contact the Privilege Helpdesk or Relationship Manager at our Visa Application Centre.
3. Can I Upgrade My Membership?
No, a membership option once purchased cannot be upgraded. However, you can purchase additional services or membership options as per your requirement.
4. What Is The Duration Of my Membership?
Your VFS Global Privilege Membership (Silver Privilege, Gold Privilege and Platinum Privilege) is valid for one year from the date of enrollment into the program.
5. What If I Forget To Carry my VFS Global Privilege Membership Card To The Visa Application Centre, Can I Still Avail My Services?
Yes, you can still avail the services by providing your Membership ID or Registered Mobile Number to the Relationship Manager at our Visa Application Centre.
6. What If I Forget my VFS Global Privilege Account Login Password?
If you do not remember your password, you can recover your password easily. Click the link 'Forgot Password' on the Member Login page or enter your Registered Mobile Number, and we will send the password to your registered email address and mobile number.
7. What If I Have Forgotten my VFS Global Privilege Membership ID? Can I Enrol Again On Your Website?
If you have forgotten your VFS Global Privilege Membership ID, you can directly contact our privilege Helpdesk or the Relationship Manager at the application centre and provide your Registered Mobile Number, the membership ID will be retrieved.
8. How Do I Become A VFS Global Privilege Member When I Am Already At The Visa Application Centre?
At our Visa Application Centre, the program Relationship Manager will help you understand the features and benefits of the program and also will help you to enrol into the program.
9. Can I Avail Each Service Listed At All Visa Application Centres Of VFS Global?
Member can redeem all services only if the services are available at the Visa Application Centre for the country in which the member has applied the visa. Service finder enables the member to check which services are available at the Visa Application Centre he/she is visiting to submit the visa documents.
10. Do I Reapply If I Have Lost My Membership Card?
You can call our Privilege Helpdesk and register your concern. We will help you with a solution within 7 working days.
11. Is There An Age Criterion For Enrolling Into The VFS Global Privilege Program?
Individuals above the age of 18 years can enrol directly into the VFS Global Privilege Program. Children between 2-11 or 2-17 years can be enrolled by availing the services through our Family Care offerings.
12. Can I Receive My Passport By Courier?
Yes, you can receive your passport by courier. As a VFS Global Privilege member, at the time of submitting your application, you can avail the courier facility by filling up the 'Courier Request Form'. Your passport can be couriered to an address convenient to you, mentioned in the form. No third party collections are allowed. All collections need to be done in person if you have not opted for Courier Service facility.
13. My Visa Got Refused With No Explanation. Can You Let Me Know Why?
VFS Global authority extends only to the documentation and application process. The issuing of visa is solely at the discretion of The Embassy/The Consulate, who takes the responsibility of revealing the reason for refusal.
14. Does VFS Global Privilege Membership Help Me Get My Visa Instantly?
Granting of visa is at the sole discretion of The Embassy/The Consulate of the country for which the visa is applied for.
15. How Can I Check The Available Services?
You can check all the available services by logging on to www.vfsglobal-privilege.com and using your Membership ID & Password provided during your enrollment into the program.
16. We Are A Family Of Five. Can All Of Us Avail The VFS Global Privilege Program Benefits?
Yes, you can choose the Family Care in any of our memberships and avail the services as per your requirement.
17. Does The Privilege Membership Fee Charged Include The Visa Charges?
The VFS Global Privilege program membership fee is exclusive of the visa fees.
18. Are The ODMV Services Applicable Globally?
The ODMV services are only applicable in some selected mission only. Member can check the services availability on www.vfsglobal-privilege.com
19. Is The Membership Transferable? What Are The T&C?
The membership is non–transferable. Services like Premium Lounge can be transferred to an accompanying family member only.
- Visa fees, VFS Global Service Charge & Value Added Service charges once paid, are non-refundable.
- You can obtain further information, and download visa application forms from www.vfsglobal.com
- For any further assistance, please call the VFS Global Privilege Helpdesk between 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Sunday to Thursday) at +971 4205 5908.
- You can also email us at email@example.com