VFS Global is capable of and will collect information on transactions linked to the Privilege Program Account and required for processing of Privilege Service(s), credits and debits to member's accounts. By definition this shall include all transactions on the Website or at Visa Application Centre or at a Privilege Partner outlet.
All the above information is collected for:
- Better servicing of the members and preparing quarterly statements for account maintenance.
- Making the offerings more relevant to the members and as desired by them ensuring no spam mails go through.
- Keeping track of Service Package transactions, for help in case of any disputes; processing your Privilege Package orders; dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes; marketing our and our partners products and services; carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
- To effectively administer and fulfil our obligations under any agreement we may have with you.
- To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to the services offered on the website; registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits as part of the program.
You hereby expressly agree to share Personally Identifiable Information for the above purposes. In the
event, if you do not wish that your Personally Identifiable Information be used for the above mentioned purposes, we will not be in a position to provide you any products or services. In the event if you wish to withdraw consent for use of your Personally Identifiable Information please contact us at the following:
In such an event, we will not be in a position to provide you any products or services from the date you withdraw your consent.
To collect the above information, we shall use channels such as physical forms, contact centre, website cookies, emails, promotional offers, surveys and mailers. Participation in some of these channels is absolutely optional but you may be required to provide your personal identification information in order to participate. We are not liable to verify the authenticity or accuracy of any information we collect from you.
From time to time we shall ask the members to update their contact and personal information with the program on our authorised website, contact centre or any other approved channels. This is only to keep you updated on any program changes and enhancements. We shall not be liable for any failure to notify you of program changes if you fail to update such information in a timely manner.
The VFS Global does not solicit or ask you for any confidential information like website password, any such communication appearing to come from VFS Global should not be replied back with any confidential information.
We do not provide or share information collected, with any companies other than our group companies or privilege partners, to market their products. Your data is bounded by confidentiality obligations to strictly maintain the confidentiality of the information you have shared and will not be shared.
The entity that will collect, store and maintain information provided by you is VFS Global, located at:
India: 21st Floor, Tower A, Urmi Estate, 95, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400 013, India.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Basement Level, 2591, Al Hada District, Besides Courtyard Marriott Hotel, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
United Arab Emirates: Wafi Mall, Level 3, Falcon Phase 2, Umm Hurair 2, P.O. Box 114100, Dubai, U.A.E.
In some situations, however, we are required to or we may provide all the information we collect about you to third parties outside our group companies, as permitted by law, such as:
- To respond to judicial process, or
- To consumer reporting agencies; or
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or portion of business; or
- To protect against fraud, money laundering or other risks
Some of the data may have to be provided to third party services for the sole purpose of implementing marketing services on behalf of VFS Global and/or group companies and for providing customer support services like sending statements.